Your mission will be to offer high quality assistance to online communities of players. You’ll meet the high expectations of both the players and the development teams and promote a player centric attitude.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Patience. Has the ability to explain mechanics and situations several times when necessary; Is able to understand and overcome the language barrier.
- Empathy and customer oriented attitude: Interacts with others in a tactful manner; Understands the player’s perspective; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Experience working in player/customer support is preferable but not mandatory.
- Passion for games. Experience with online communities is a plus.
- Responding to tickets, creating a player-to-player experience.
- Maintaining low response times as defined by internal and external standards.
- Providing personalized responses wherever desirable.
- Providing updates on queue health, identifying, communicating and resolving ticket spikes and common issues.
- Representing the work of our partners to our players and providing best player experience.
- Working closely with the development team, to maintain strong communication channels with all involved parties.