As a QA Tester (SQL), your primary focus will be on comparing the data from the client (Game) to the data returned to the Database. You will perform various types of tests to see the metrics in user’s actions and features functionality.
You will also spend time creating complex test cases and test plans for the game, plans that will contain SQL strings to help anybody to perform tests correctly.
Depending on the project needs, you might also help customer support by investigating issues sent by the players.
- Identify the issues of the application, reproduce the steps and report them to the QA Lead or directly to the development Team.
- Check all the technical situations from the ticketing platform – issues related to Frontend, Backend and Specifications that cannot normally be handled by the player support agents.
- Create test plans / test cases before any new feature enters the testing phase, to have a clear progress for all the members of the team.
- Respect all the general test guidelines and the used methodology.
- Verify the specification documents before entering the testing phase.
- Self-learning, always willing to improve and grow
- Analytical, disciplined and organized in approaching the tasks
- Good communication and relational skills
- Very good English level
- Resistant to pressure and meeting deadlines
- Resistant to routine and repetitive tasks on different projects
- Good MS Office skills (or similar software)
- Leadership skills
Nice to have
- Experience with SQL (basic commands) and working with data bases
- Passion for Mobile Real Time Strategy games