About the role
Whyttest is a QA outsourcing company, with a friendly culture and offices both in Bucharest, Romania and Belgrade, Serbia.
Whyttest is part of Testronic Group – a world leading provider of QA services, with over 20 years of experience and offices in Poland, UK and US. Together we offer Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Player Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
As part of our international team, your responsibilities will be:
- Financial and management accounting, including, amongst others: month-end close processes, reconciliations and revenue recognition.
- Oversight and control of purchases, payments, customer billing and collections.
- Monthly management reporting.
- Development & presentation of relevant financial analyses, highlighting areas of risk and/or opportunity, providing recommendations.
- Active involvement in budgeting & forecasting process
- Ensuring a robust cost control environment.
- Cooperation with 3rd party accounting companies to supervise statutory financial reporting, tax compliance & payroll.
- Management of the local banking relationships in Bucharest and Belgrade.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Annual financial audit.
- Financial support for the operational teams in Belgrade and Bucharest.
- Master’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or Economics
- Solid previous accounting experience across both markets
- Proven track record in controlling for a fast moving commercially minded organization
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- Strong business acumen
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent team worker with very good problem solving skills.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Integration program in a multicultural, professional & dynamic team
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international environment and work with experts in Finance
- Friendly work environment