As a software tester, you’ll play an important role in the development of new IT programs. Once a project reaches a certain stage of development, it’s your role to ensure it works exactly as it should. This role will give you the opportunity to work within a particular industry that interests you, as software development is an integral part of many businesses, including automotive, gaming and consumer electronics.
This project requires the consultant to work from the client’s HQ, a software development center operating in Romania as part of a multinational listed group, that believes that automation is integral part of R&D.
- developing test scenarios on top of the infrastructure;
- investigating new technologies and work with peripheral/3rd party tools;
- daily interaction with different interfaces in the company.
- Passionate about software testing;
- 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing
- Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile automation – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent – an advantage
- Familiar with DB, SQL queries
- Familiar with Selenium/Appium – an advantage
- Familiar with HTML5, JS and Hybrid technologies – an advantage
- Familiar with E-Commerce solutions – an advantage
- Communication skills – advanced English;
- The desire to constantly learn new things and to raise the standards of software testing.
Individual Training Budget – We care very much about the professional as well as personal development of our people, so trainings are offered to our hard-working team members.
Frequent development opportunities – Whyttest is a place full of opportunities to level up in your career, even faster than you’d think.
Social Events – at Whyttest, we have lots of engaging events, like team buildings, Happy Fridays, end of project Party, internal championships etc.
Why would you choose Whyttest?
We know that you spend most of your time at work and because of this, picking the right job is very important, so we’ll try to show you what you can find at Whyttest.
When you choose Whyttest, you choose an environment that reunites young, ambitious professionals that share a common passion for testing.
Our motto is “Quality by default” and we know that living up to a high-quality standard is not possible without investing in people. Here you will have the possibility to enroll in training programs, you will have our full support to develop your skills even further and to set a career plan, all of this in a friendly environment.
We keep providing high-quality software testing services and to grow both on a professional and personal level. For more details, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The position will be, due to Covid Safety measures, remote.