Every device is important to us.
And as such, we make sure that every type of OS and Screen Size are displaying your application perfectly!
- Functional testing – Is a quality assurance process that tests basic user interactions with the app ensures that the application is working as per the requirements
- Performance Testing – Testing the performance of the application by changing the connection from 2G, 3G to WIFI, sharing the documents, battery consumption, etc.
- Interrupt Testing – An application while functioning may face several interruptions like incoming calls or network coverage outage and recovery.
• Incoming and Outgoing SMS and MMS
• Incoming and Outgoing calls
• Incoming Notifications
• Battery Removal
• Cable Insertion and Removal for data transfer
• Media Player on/off
- Installation testing – Certain mobile applications come pre-installed on the device whereas others have to be installed from the store. Installation testing verifies that the installation process goes smoothly without the user having to face any difficulty. This testing process covers installation, updating and uninstalling of an application
- Certification Testing – To get a certificate of compliance, each mobile device needs to be tested against the guidelines set by different mobile platforms.
- Localization – Checks the quality of a product’s localization for a particular target culture/locale.
- Compatibility Testing – App developers must take into account different web browsers, operating systems, devices, and environments in order to attract and retain the largest possible audience.
- Interface testing– Testing of menu options, buttons, bookmarks, history, settings, and navigation flow of the application
- Browser Testing – The web app gets tested across multiple browsers- both using different simulation tools as well as physically using real mobile devices.
- Smoke Testing – Is preliminary testing to reveal simple failures severe enough to (for example) reject a prospective application release
- Regression – Is done to confirm whether the failed test cases in the final execution are working fine or not after the issues have been fixed.
Along with our testing devces, we also have some nifty tools and devices to aid us in our hunt for bugs.
Some of our most used ones are:
We have a wide variety of mobile devices, such as:
Android: Samsung, LG, HTC, ASUS
iOS: iPad, iPhone
Windows:, Microsoft Lumia
PlayStation Vita – os version: 3.36
Sony Xperia Z – os version: 4.4.2
We cover 95% of the operating systems and 89.5% of the screen types and densities combinations.
We can accommodate any mobile device request from our clients, thanks to the partnership we have with some of the biggest vendors in Romania.